More often than not the potentials of Spring leave people confused. How should an application be designed? What about best practices? In this talk some of the issues for the architecture of Spring applications are explained in more detail and typical approaches are shown.This includes typical solution in areas like
- the design of a persistence layer
- the choice of persistence technology
- how to actually make layering work
- the design of the service layer
- how to do distributed applications with Spring.
Here can be some of the answers